FULL TIME CNC LATHE MACHINIST/SET-UP AND OPERATE – TOP DOLLAR PAID
To setup and operate medium size CNC lathes – both barfeed and chuck (OKUMAS)
· Setup and operate using work orders, drawings and programs.
· Optimize and troubleshoot machining processes
· Run precision production jobs, train operators to run the jobs that you setup.
· Inspect precision work. Basic preventative machine maintenance (changing inserts, maintain coolant, etc.)
· Ability to productively operate CNC machining centers.
· Be capable of complex setups with minimal assistance.
· A minimum of 7 years setup experience with the ability to read & edit programs (G codes / M codes with Fanuc controls)
· Ability to understand blueprints, geometric tolerances and machine shop math.
· Ability to operate the machines, making offsets, monitoring and changing cutting tools and measuring precision parts using indicators, mics, etc.
· Steady work habits, consistency, dependability and attention to details are key.
We are a well-established and very healthy and stable precision motion control component manufacturer, in a state of the art facility, doing business for over 50 years. We have a strong customer base and an excellent quality reputation.
This opportunity offers a very generous salary that varies with experience, as well as a benefits package. Hours are M-F 7AM-4:00PM, but are flexible. Workweek is currently running 40-50 hours.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
· Medical Plan with 100% reimbursable deductibles. Dental Plan.
· Life and disability insurance.
· Overtime available and encouraged. Flexible hours available.
Manufacturing Production Support
Busy, established, thriving manufacturer south of Boston has an immediate need for experienced production support person willing to show up every day and work, specializing in honing, deburring, staking, broaching and other secondary/support operations as needed including CNC operating experience (not set-up or programming) in a metal cutting environment. The individual must be a self starter and capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced shop. The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
• Experience with bench grinders and buffing wheels.
• Experience with operating and set-up of honing machines
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic working knowledge of safety protocol.
• Basic knowledge of math.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Basic knowledge of hand tools (files, deburring tools, grinders, etc.).
• Knowledge of shop policies and procedures on safety.
• Supports manufacturing and other employees as required.
• Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, standing, reaching, bending, working with hands, etc. Must be able to wear the necessary PPE (safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.).
• Overtime could be required during heavy workload times or in order to meet special customer demands.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,240.00 - $33,280.00 per year to start, salary and performance review after 90 day probationary period.
Work environment provides for safe distance between employees in a well ventilated heated/cooled facility.
Contact Marc Sematones, General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org